Elliott Brothers Locksmith was founded in downtown Winston Salem by W.B. Elliott in 1930.
We moved out of the original location (pictured below) and into our modern day shop on March 20, 1983. Our original location is now where the Winston Salem Police Department calls home.
Elliott Brothers Locksmith shop and Aaron Lock merged in 2005 to create Aaron-Elliott Locksmith.
Originally we not only worked on locks, we repaired guns, bikes, and just about anything else that our customers would bring in.